Data privacy is extremely important to us!
The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using this website. Below you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit this website and use the services offered there.
1. Information regarding personal data
(1) Personal data is individual information related to a person or which enables referencing a person; e.g. a name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, etc. Therefore, personal data can possibly enable identifying an individual person.
(2) The service provider pursuant to § 13 of the German Act on Telemedia (TMG) and controller pursuant to the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: the Nagel Feed Ingredients GmbH, Mönckebergstr. 17, 20095 Hamburg.
2. Rights of the concerned person
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your data: (1) Pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR right of access to information about our processing of your personal data regarding the purpose of processing, categories of processed data, recipients or recipient categories, storage period or criteria for the determination of duration, right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if applicable, information about the origin of the data and the existence of automated-individual decision making and if applicable, information regarding safeguards pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR for transfers to a third country or international organizations;
(2) Right to immediate rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR;
(3) Right of erasure of the personal data stored pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR if the data is no longer required for the purposes, for which it was collected or otherwise processed, if given consent was withdrawn and there is no other legal basis, if processing was objected to and the data is no longer permitted to be processed pursuant to art. 21 sec. 1 or 2 of the GDPR, if the data was processed unlawfully, if erasure is required to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data was collected with regard to the offered service by an information society pursuant to art. 8 sec. 1 of the GDPR. This does not apply if processing is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
(4) Right of restriction of processing pursuant to art. 18 of the GDPR if you contest the accuracy of the data (namely for the period required for a review of the accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you object to erasure and instead, request the restriction of use, if we no longer require the data for the purposes of processing but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to article 21 sec. 1 of the GDPR, as long as it has not yet been determined if our legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds.
(5) Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 sec. 2 of the GDPR (if the data is processed for the purpose of direct advertising) or pursuant to art. 21 sec. 1 of the GDPR (if processing is conducted pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 e) or f), for reasons resulting from your special situation, unless we have compelling, legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests or processing serves asserting, exercising or defending legal claims). You can also find more detailed information regarding the right to object in sec. 23 below;
(6) Right to data portability pursuant to art. 20 of the GDPR, i.e. the retention of the personal data you provided us with in a structured, prevalent and machine-readable format or transfer to another controller;
(7) Right to withdraw the given consent at any time pursuant to art. 7 sec. 3 of the GDPR. The withdrawal has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to process the data in the future from the time of the withdrawal. In this respect, please also refer to sec. 24 below;
(8) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR. You can find the supervisory authority responsible for our jurisdiction in sec. 4. The right to lodge a complaint applies irrespective of other administrative or legal remedies.
(9) Please address all requests for information, information enquiries or objections to data processing to via e-mail or to the address indicated in item 1 sec. 2.
3. Automated decision-making
Automated decision-making is not used here.
4. Supervisory authority
The address for the supervisory authority responsible for our jurisdiction is: Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein, Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel, Tel.: +49 431 988-1200, Fax: +49 431 988-1223 E-mail: Homepage:
5. Storage of access data
(1) Each time our website is accessed, access data is stored in a log file on our provider’s server.
(2) For instance, this data record consists of your IP address, date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the volume of data transmitted and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used as well as the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) This data is collected for technical reasons. An analysis is solely conducted for statistical purposes and without reference to any individual persons (number of visitors and popularity of the site). This data is automatically erased after 14 days at the latest.
6. Collection of personal data from informational use
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, meaning without registering or otherwise transmitting information to us, we do not collect personal data, with the exception of the data indicated in 5.2, which your browser transmits, to technically enable you to visit the website.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted after closing the browser. In particular, this includes the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, used to assign various enquiries from your browser to a common session. They enable recognizing your computer when returning to the website. Session cookies are deleted after you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific time period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser security settings.
(d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and e.g. block the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. However in this case, please be informed that you may not be able to fully use all functions on this website.
(e) The flash cookies used are not collected by your browser but by your flash plugin. These store the required data irrespective of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want flash cookies to be processed, you have to install the respective add-on, e.g.. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. The legal basis for this data processing is art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is that we use data processing to conduct a statistical analysis of the use of our website and to be able to optimize our internet offers for the users.
7. The use of functions on our website
(1) In addition to a mere informational use of our website, we offer various services, which you may use if interested. For this purpose, you are usually required to provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information can be provided, this is marked accordingly.
(2) When contacting the service provider via e-mail or using the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you provide this information, your name and telephone number are stored, to be able to respond to your questions.
8. Sharing buttons
We use “Shariff” buttons on this website, which ensure data privacy. “Shariff” was developed by specialists at the computer magazine c’t, to enable greater privacy on the web and to replace the traditional “share” buttons in the social networks.
9. Contact form
You have the option of sending us an encrypted e-mail with your request or concerns on our website using the “contact” form. For instance, here you can ask us questions regarding our company, our products or our services. In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to provide us with personal data in our input mask. This includes your name as well as your e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your request and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also provide additional information. Optionally, you can indicate your address and/or telephone number. This requested information enables us to comprehensively respond to your request. The data you provide in this connection is solely provided on a voluntary basis. The personal data transmitted to us from your above information as well as the time of contact are solely used for the purpose for which you submitted this information when contacting us – in particular, the processing of your enquiry. Your provided information is solely used to process your enquiry. This data is not used for other purposes or disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. This excludes – insofar as required to respond to your enquiry – partner companies of the Nagel Feed Ingredients GmbH. For instance, these can include: our sub-suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trade partners. Insofar as there are no legal retention obligations, your personal data will be erased after your request has been processed. The legal basis for this data processing is art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in requiring your data, to be able to process or respond to your message.
10. Liability for contents
The contents of our website were compiled with the utmost care. However, we cannot assume any liability for said content being accurate, complete or up-to-date. Pursuant to § 7 sec. 1 of the German Act on Telemedia (TMG), we, as a service provider, are responsible for proprietary content on this website in accordance to general laws. However, pursuant to §§ 8 to 10 of the German Act on Telemedia (TMG), we are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances, which indicate illegal activities. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws are not affected by this. However, liability in this respect is only assumed beginning with the time of obtaining knowledge of a concrete infringement. Upon obtaining knowledge of respective infringements, we will immediately remove the content concerned.
11. Liability for links
It is possible that our website contains links to external third-party websites. We do not have any influence on the content provided on these sites. Therefore, we are not able to assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the site is always responsible for the contents of the linked sites. The linked sites were checked for possible infringements when the links were placed. Illegal contents were not evident at the time of linking. However, a continuous monitoring of the content on the linked sites is unreasonable without specific evidence indicating an infringement. Upon obtaining knowledge of infringements, we will immediately remove such links.
12. Data security
We use technical and organizational measures, to protect our website and other systems against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. However, despite routine inspections, full protection against all risks are impossible. Our website uses the industry standard encryption SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). This ensures the confidentiality of your personal data via the internet. You can recognize whether a transmission is encrypted by the closed/locked padlock icon displayed in your browser.
13. Transfer of data
Your personal data is only transferred to third parties - if you have given your express consent in this respect pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 a) of the GDPR; - if said transfer is required to fulfil contractual obligations pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 b) of the GDPR; - if we are legally obligated to transfer data as defined by art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 c) of the GDPR; - if the transfer of data is in the public interest as defined by art. 6 sec. 1 e) of the GDPR or; - if the transfer of data, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 f) of the GDPR, is required to safeguard our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided that your interests in the protection of your data do not override these interests.
14. Categories of data
We process the following categories of data: master data (for example company, if necessary contact person, address), communication data, contractual data, accounts receivable data, if necessary payment and default information. For this purpose, please refer to the information above.
15. Third party recipients
In order to be able to process your request in a satisfactory manner, it may be required to transfer your personal data to a third party recipient. Third party recipients can be companies of the Heinrich Nagel KG (GmbH & Co.), GLOBO GmbH & Co. KG, our sub-suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trade partners.
16. Storage period for personal data
We store your data as long as it is required for processing based on the respective purposes. We only store data for longer periods of time if we are legally obligated to do so, e.g. due to statutory retention periods.
17. Information regarding the right to object
Pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time based on art. 6 sec. 1 e) (data processing in the public interest) or f) (data processing to safeguard legitimate interests based on a balancing of interests). In the event of an objection, personal data will no longer be processed unless compelling legitimate reasons for this processing are verified, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing serves asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. Please send your objection via e-mail to
18. Information regarding the right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent given to us for the processing of your personal data at any time. Of course this also applies to withdrawing any consent given to us prior to May 25, 2018 (prior to the validity of the EU General Data Protection Regulations). In each case, your objection always applies for the future. The legality of processing is not retrospectively nullified with an objection. Please send your withdrawal notice via e-mail to
19. Latest information
20. Data Security Officer
Please feel free to contact our Data Security Officer for any questions you have pertaining to data privacy at:
GDDcert Auditor in Auftrag der DEKRA ITC-Bremen
58 28199 Bremen
T: 0421 5975534
F: 0421 5975543